My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Thursday 23 February 2012

Argumentative Essay

Miss Zue said, to wrote argumentative essay we need to have a STANDS, so can came out with a few of main idea,so it can support our stands about that isssue.....In  arguementative essay it contains a introduction paragraph, body paragraphs, refutation paragraph and concluding paragraph.

She teached us how to wrote proper argumentative essay... Start from inroduction until the conclusion. Then she gave us one title about “why women nowadays are bolder and more aggressive than men”, so we need to write about that issue.....on Friday we need to pass up that essay...

I'd just discovered this web and I find it really helpful. I hope you think so too.
http://www.writeawriting.com/essay/argumentative-essay-outline-template/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment