My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Speaking Test

Speaking test today....can I do it?? Butterfly in my stomach,ohhh God....How should I face this day?? Tounge twister suddenly in my mind....

I was nervous and shaking while waiting another group to settle down their speaking test. Elya, Ezwan and I was on the same group. My group’s topic was about ‘How graduates can improve their job interviews’. in this discussion, I cannot speak well, but in my heart there were a lot of idea...the ideas cannot come out from my mouth...I do not know why!!

But, we still finished the discussion....I will improve my skill on speaking..

No comments:

Post a Comment