My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Friday 10 February 2012

Listening Test


Listening Test!!OMG....I know about this news on this morning!!I was shocked for a minute...Why i do not know about this matter...I did not prepared anything for this exam..
Hopefully I can do the best...........Chaiyokk!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment