My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Making Inferences

Today class we learned about making inferences. Miss Zue played some video, before the movie ends, we need to infer about that movie, at the same time we need to list down the end about the movie or what will ahppen next after we making inferences...Lastly we need to compare the movie ending with our result...

TITLT/EVENT
WHAT WE THINK WILL    HAPPEN
CLUES FROM THE VIDEO CLIPS
WHAT REALLY HAPPEN
Grenade
The man will be broken heart.
The woman is unfaithful.
He will kill himself
A walk to remember.
He will get angry to those who humiliate his girlfriend and defend her.
The man hugged the woman to calm his girlfriend.
The guy will punch the bad guy to protect the girl’s dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment