My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Monday 27 February 2012

Presentation Passive Voice & Pop Quiz

Last part of grammar we learned today...It was 'passive voice' that were presented by Nabila, Nina, Megat and I. My group and I were prepared the slide then we presented it to the whole class. Miss Zue helped us to explained to my classmates about this topic.
Passive Voice :  the subject of the sentences receives the action.
In passive voice, the object becomes the subject. For example :
Active voice : Din ate fried noodle. ( Din = subject, fried noodle = object )
Passive voice : Fried noodle was eaten by Din. ( Din = object , fried noodle=subject )
We can see the changes of the object and the subject from this sentences.
You can learn many things about passive voice through this :
http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/passive


After the presentation, we had a POP QUIZ, but this time in a groups' work. I always nervous when there have whatever quiz, test or examination.. I feel like butterfly in my stomach, so I cross my finger, that time. Nervous!!Nervous!!Nervous!!.....Ohhh..hard to be calm..
This pop quiz was about argumentative essay, that we already learned before this. Writing again....Common Sue!! improve your writing skills!!! All of us were divided into group.This is the good news for us BUT( big but here) each person needs to write one paragraph and each person was given 15minutes per paragraph...huhuhuhu... the time will always limits..Megat, Eyla, Amalina and I were in one group. This essay was about parental negligence. 
Megat wrote the introduction, Malin wrote the 1st main idea, I the 2nd main idea and  the 3rd main idea was wrote by Elya. Then, for the conclusion, we discuss a little bit.. We settle down this essay on time!! great job for that day........

Subject
Verb
Object




No comments:

Post a Comment