My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Drawing Conclusion



“Drawing conclusions is a form of critical thinking. It is relates what you see, hear and read to what you already know”. Every essay need a conclusion to ending the essay. It will show a complete essay. We need to draw a conclusion using all the facts that we can find in the passage to help us to figure out what we do not know.
Here are some expressions that point to a conclusion :
Ø  We can deduce that
Ø  Therefore
Ø  As a result
Ø  Prove that
Ø  Points to the fact that
Ø  It is believed that


Get some Information here :
http://www.sanchezclass.com/drawing-conclusion.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment