My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Speaking Exercise



Speaking practise for today. Miss Zue gave explanation about the rules. She teached one by one steps to made the speaking test in good conditions. In the speaking test, there have two section, which is part A and part B.
Then she showed one example of the speaking test will go on. She pick 4 students for example. While them spoke, we loooked at them and try to understand how it being flow... in Part a, we only need to come out with our own point and elaboration. But in the part B, we need to make a discussion with group members. Give our point of view and opinion.
Lastly, each person need to make short conclusion about the discussion, which points is the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment