My Hope

I'm new here....This is my first writing on this page. If I have make a mistake in my post, I'm so sorry because I poor in english. I did well created this blog helped by my lovely friends. They teach me how to create it. I was over the moon when I have this blog. I create this blog because of my BEL 260 lecture Miss Zuraidah. She wants us to learn english through writing in blog, so I need to fulfill her request. In addition I can improved my english skill...so Enjoy in Writing & Reading........

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ending Of BEL260 class...

Many things I had learned from this class this semester as compared to last semester. This all from Miss Zuraidah binti Sumery that I always called 'Miss Zue'. She wants all her student to be good in english. She teached us very well. I more open and close on grammar this semester. In this class, Miss Zue love to made her teaching lesson fully with activities such as acting, singing, wrote & recite poem, forum and very useful to us is presentation on grammar part. Maybe, next semester all of this kinds activities will not be appear anymore. I think next sem when we have others lecture maybe the teaching lesson will be change too. 
Taadaa!!! my classmate with my lovely lecture....:)
have fun along this semester with them.


OMG!!.what will happen next....I love BEL 260 class, can I stay in this class?? BUT I don't want to repeat this paper!! hopefully NOT! I cross my finger...tightly.... :)


see!! my weird lecture, but she is the best among the best!!
Miss Zue love to change her teaching lesson because she want to attract her students' attention and she don't  want her students to be sleepy in her class... I APPRECIATE Miss Zue's kindness because understanding all of  us.


I LOVE entered BEL260 class because of the lecture that always energetic although she was tired. I never skipped this class...heeeee:) Ms Zue always made a joke and in class, sometimes she likes teasing her students, but it was funny.....when she teached, she loves to repeat the same words, it is really good, it made me more remembered and concious, for example definition and vocabulary such as WEIRD=BIZARRE. Her teaching lesson also EXCELLENT+SUPERB...keep it continues, keep it on the activities, it was fun while learning..:) It is hard to find lecture same to Miss Zue, I will miss Miss Zue....huhuhuu... Thanks to Miss Zu for all your hardwork and sorry for everything.. I will miss moment with you..GUDLUCK TO MISS ZUE. pray for our examination..




No comments:

Post a Comment